The following key objectives have been set for 2007:
In South Africa:
- to achieve VCT uptake of 60% at all business units;
- to achieve a rate of 1 per educator to 50 employees;
- to increase the number of Wellness Clinic patients by 25%; and
- to increase the number of patients on ART by 25%.
- implement integrated malaria control programme at Geita;
- obtain approval for funding of control programmes at Siguiri and Iduapriem; and
- achieve a further reduction in malaria incidence of 25% at Obuasi and achieve community parasite prevalence of less than 50% in all samples.
Our values and business principles
AngloGold Ashanti Annual Report 2006 - Report to Society